What time does Left 4 Dead 2 unlock for play?
Due to an ongoing debate in the office and online as to whether "12 AM" means noon or midnight (we're still sticking with midnight), it's been more challenging than we realized to tell people when exactly our game will be available. Factor in the Earth rotating around the sun, daylight savings time, some of our fans insisting on using the Mayan calendar, and we're just going to try and make this as specific as possible:
When L4D2 will go live:
- Monday, November 16th, 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
- Monday, November 16th, 10:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
- Monday, November 16th, 11:00 PM Central Standard Time
- Tuesday, November 17th, 12:00 AM (midnight) Eastern Standard Time
- Tuesday, November 17th, 5:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time
- Tuesday, November 17th, 8:00 AM Moscow Time
- Tuesday, November 17th, 2:00 PM Japan Standard Time
Also, if you were interested in learning a bit more about the Survivors you'll be playing as this Tuesday(ish), check out our Survivor pages for Nick, Ellis, Coach and Rochelle with character, weapon and item details.
Sounds good to me. Hope to see everyone there! If you haven't pre-ordered your copy yet, it's not too late. You can still pre-order Left 4 Dead 2 for a limited time.