Counter Strike Source Beta Gone Public!
3.....2.....1..... "Boom Headshot"
Exciting news Counter Strike fans, the CS:S Beta has gone to public beta! Your CS:S game has hopefully already been patched and is ready for some intense frag-festing.
Hope you have a handle on your OCD folks, because there's a lot of number play here:
- 144 achievements are now available for unlocking.
- Lifetime Player Stats with Summary Screen
- Match Player Stats with Summary Screen
- The End of Round Display now has MVP, avatars and an interesting fact about a player
- Scoreboard has new layout, icons, MVP stars, and avatars
- New Death Camera to build animosity! (Just don't hunt them down IRL, kthx)
- Changes to the Domination and Revenge system
- Added avatars to voice chat
- ...and a whack of general Source Engine patches
I Came Late to the Party, How do I Get it?
Easy, just head over to the Steam Store and buy! Plus for all you late comers, it's only $6.80 (USD), but for two days only - so get fragging already... there's really no excuse at that low a price.